Why hybrid cloud integration is the need of the hour:
- Ease and efficiency of implementation
Use an intuitive web-based console, without on premise installation hassles, to manage multiple integration scenarios with ease and efficiency.
- Increased business flexibility
Connect all your internal systems and those belonging to external partners while enabling business users to quickly access them at the right time.
- Collaborating for customer happiness
Analyze tons of customer-related data, which have been traditionally tough to manage, to find out what customers want and when they want it.
Think hybrid integration platform with Aarisha if you are looking to
Leverage iPaaS - with configurable custom integrations, automatic de-provisioning of cloud resources, and real-time business insights from legacy systems.
Enable legacy system modernization - with the flexibility to adopt full modernization or follow a swappable approach to build incremental replaceable components
Eliminate time-consuming and expensive process automation effortsacross multiple cloud providers and integrate all cloud instances under one controllable environment.
Streamline the dynamic request fulfillment provisioning process across your technology landscape
Aarisha has extensive experience in working with complex environments and understands the key considerations and elements that must be planned for as well as architected and implemented. These complex environmental considerations include those such as:
- Multitenancy requirements within your organization
- Office 365 issues when a user goes outside of IT to create a new "environment"
- Multiple farms and the seamless security and identity management elements required: (i.e. Azure AD, FBA, SAML claims, extranets)
- Aarisha works with clients regarding regulatory and compliance issues with PHI, PII, Safe Harbor, intellectual property and new EU Laws
Implementation and Consulting Overview
The Aarisha team is an experienced, group of enterprise experts that can provide a full suite of implementation and optimization services for Aarisha clients. Our team includes Architects, Consultants and Project Managers, and all of them share the same goal: to increase the return on enterprise investments thru hands-on implementation services, support, testing, training, integration, migration and system audits.
Assessment, Costing & Security Recommendations
We assess your subscription and share costing recommendation to make 10-70% cost savings from your Azure cloud spend in few days, with no upfront commitments. As per assessment of the subscription, we will provide the security recommendations for making your services and data safer
- Provide comprehensive operational costing report and suggest for rightsizing & consolidation for saving cost.
- Keep a track of actual expenditure spent to avoid overspending.
- Provide recommendations to resolve the security issues so that the subscription services are secure.
- Ensuring personal data is protected using appropriate security practices.
- Give recommendations on removing security issues to keep a check on risk factors.
Azure Best Practices & Compliance Recommendations
We will help you to configure your services to manage compliance by checking different rules given by Azure or compliance rules.
- Ensure your subscription will follow Azure industry best practices rules.
- For Cloud-enabled applications, we will ensure that they meet enterprise IT Controls and Cybersecurity policies.
- Provide compatibility of service settings set by Microsoft & other regulators.
- Provide Solutions and services integrated and composed with the GDPR norms.
We will help and provide below things in this assessment:-
- Costing Recommendation, for resizing and saving cost.
- Security Recommendation, for making services and data secure.
- Azure best practices recommendation, for making services compliance as per the Azure recommendation.
- Help to achieve different compliance by providing a report by analyzing the subscription services against the rules.