Oracle SOA Suite is an essential middleware layer of Oracle Fusion Middleware. It provides a complete set of service infrastructure components for designing, deploying, and managing composite applications. Oracle SOA Suite enables services to be created, managed, and orchestrated into composite applications and business processes.
Aarisha Inc provides a unique service in the area of SOA consulting.
Our specialist team is proficient in all of the Oracle SOA Suite components including BPEL, OSB, Business Rules, BAM, B2B, adapters and more. We offer a unique approach to the development of SOA Projects by leveraging the key features of all the Oracle SOA Suite products.
Oracle SOA Suite is unique in that it provides the following set of integrated capabilities:
- Adapters: Hundreds of off-the-shelf adapters built for Oracle SOA Suite are available to connect to enterprise applications, such as ERP systems or CRM applications from a variety of vendors such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, etc. Technology adapters including SOAP, REST, FTP, Files, Database, AQ, Tuxedo, VSAM, CICS, IBM MQ Series and JMS allow you to unlock assets and virtually reach into any IT system.
- BPEL Process Manager: Oracle BPEL Process Manager provides an easy to use solution for assembling a set of discrete services into an end-to-end process flow, drastically reducing the cost and complexity of process integration. Oracle BPEL engine is the most mature, scalable, and robust BPEL server available today. It executes standard BPEL processess and provides a "dehydration" capability so that the state of long-running flows is automatically maintained in a database, enabling clustering for both fail-over and scalability. The built-in human workflow capabilities of Oracle SOA Suite allow for people to be included in these processes for approvals and reviews.
- Business-to-Business Integrations (B2B): Integration can no longer be restricted to internal systems and needs to include functions provided by business and outsourcing partners. Because the interactions need to extend beyond the firewall they often require specific protocols and technologies. Oracle SOA Suite can leverage two key components in this category: Oracle B2B that handles a variety of protocols and formats such as EDI, ebXML, RosettaNet, etc. and Managed File Transfer (MFT), a new companion product to Oracle SOA Suite that provides a global and centralized infrastructure to manage and monitor file transfers typically handled by FTP today.
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM): Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) enables the rapid composition of bidirectional graphical dashboard to not only gain real-time visibility into the performance of business processes but also the ability to respond to specific situations.
- Business Process Management: The Oracle BPM Suite provides an integrated environment for developing, administering, and using business applications centered around business processes. Oracle BPM Suite sits right on top of the solid foundation provided by Oracle SOA Suite . Because of this it inherits significant integration capabilities. It really is a 'best of both worlds' - providing excellent feature sets and capabilities for both business and technical people working in the business process management space. The strong BPM capabilities really complement the SOA foundation. It's hard to 'do BPM' well without SOA , and you could argue that SOA lacks a real purpose without BPM. A lot of people who have tried to justify an investment in SOA have found it very difficult to build a successful business case without tying SOA to business driven BPM initiatives.
- Business Rules: Oracle Business Rules allows the externalization of specific business logic and parameters. Business analysts can easily define, update, and manage key parameters and decision trees that are likely to change based on business evolution (for instance discount levels, credit rates, etc.) - without having to involve IT and developers.
- Oracle Service Bus: Oracle Service Bus is an enterprise service bus (ESB) that provides the key virtualization layer required for any sustainable integration architecture. Using Service Bus, organizations can sheild service consumers from changes that might occur in thr backend. They can also hide from developers the often intricate and complex details of underlying implementations of back-end applications, such as legacy protocols. A service bus is the lynchpin of any multi-channel startegy and more specifically mobile startegy; with just a few clicks, developers can create a standard API for any back-end system, from mainframes to ERPs - for instance a REST/JSON API that developers could use in their mobile applications.
- Oracle Stream Analytics: One of the side benefits of a consistent integration strategy is that it opens the door to unprecedented visibility into core business processes; visibility that was not even conceivable when information and processes were silo-ed in individual applications. Oracle SOA Suite includes powerful analytics tools to fully exploit this opportunity.
- Cloud Integration: Oracle simplifies cloud integration by providing a unified and comprehesive solution to integrate disparate cloud and on-premise applications. Oracle cloud integration leverages Oracle Cloud services as well as components from Oracle's SOA, BPM, and data integration technologies.