Our Content Management practice works with organizations to implement Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems that manage and deliver content in a way that leverages the enterprises investment as efficiently as possible. We aim to provide a single platform and user environment to fully leverage content management across the organization and across applications.
The time and effort required to create digital content can represent a substantial investment by an enterprise. Let us help you understand what is possible with Content Management solutions:
- Distributed and Self-Service Content Management solutions
- Business Process-focused Web Content and Document Management solutions
- HR Policy and Procedure-based Content Management solutions
- Complex taxonomy and Information Architecture solutions
- Centralized Content Management with publishing distribution to multiple presentation mechanisms (web, print, and mobile)
- Knowledge Base Content Management solutions
- Static file and Document Management solutions
Create order with Content management solution.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) helps organizations to solve this problem by providing a platform to house unstructured content and deliver it in the proper format to multiple enterprise applications. With this technology, organizations can efficiently build content-rich business applications, reuse content and integrate hundreds of content services with other business applications.
Oracle offers a truly unified ECM suite on a single platform that will yield a return on your investment in just a few years. Consolidating the overall architecture on a single code base, security model and API eliminates "Band-Aid" integrations, leverages a common IT infrastructure and minimizes application development and support costs. Ultimately, an ECM solution will lower costs, improve user experience and enable simple upgrades, maintenance and training.
Establish a Unified Enterprise Content Management Platform
Aarisha's team of experts use their knowledge of metadata, content profiles, user groups and security roles and establish best practices to turn business processes and unstructured data into customized, user-friendly content management solutions. Working closely with clients to understand document and other unstructured data use enables our team to architect solutions that create efficiencies and are intuitive for users.
The basic features of Content Management solutions are listed below:
- Interoperability: Universal Content Management ensures all ECM applications can be deployed across different platforms, and specific capabilities are interchangeable, extensible, and complimentary.
- Rapid Site Deployment: Web Content Management effectively manage websites, while improving web publishing productivity and enabling organizations to maintain accurate and timely web content with consistent branding across all corporate sites.
- Optimized Management: Universal Records Management applies records management policies and practices on content in remote repositories such as file systems, content management systems, and email archives.
- Information Security: Information Rights Management uses encryption to extend the management of information beyond the repository - to every copy of an organizations sensitive information, everywhere it is stored - inside and outside the firewall.
With increased government scrutiny - via the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the Joint Commission, for example - electronic content and documentation is becoming more important during legal discovery and for regulatory compliance. Oracle WebCenter Content helps minimize risk by allowing organizations to control access to content, maintain audit trails, and automate the retention and disposition of content based on consistent policies.