Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) enable companies to provision virtualized computing resources including servers, storage and networking technology through the Internet or a dedicated connection. IaaS technology enables businesses to avoid the cost and complexity of provisioning and managing their own infrastructure. Instead, infrastructure is maintained and supported by third-party providers, enabling IT teams to remain focused on other priorities that can move the business forward.
Aarisha Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions have enabled enterprises to innovate rapidly by scaling easily, reducing costs and increasing performance of business-critical infrastructure. But despite the benefits, provisioning Infrastructure-as-a-Service can't address the requirements of every workload. To ensure security, data sovereignty and low latency, many enterprises are still investing in on-premises infrastructure and private clouds. The result is a multi-cloud environment that makes cloud computing significantly more costly and harder to manage
Aarisha provides a solution a Data Center-as-a-Service offering that brings the power and benefits of on-premises Infrastructure-as-a-Service capabilities to core data center and edge locations.
Aarisha Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions provide enormous benefits for enterprises. Rather than making capital investments in hardware, storage, servers and the staff to maintain them, enterprises can quickly and easily provision IaaS resources whenever needed, paying only for the infrastructure services they consume. Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions enable organizations to:
- Significantly reduce the expense of provisioning and maintaining infrastructure.
- Improve business continuity and disaster recovery by ensuring that infrastructure is available after outages or disasters.
- Accelerate speed to market by providing additional compute power and storage, provisioning virtual machines in minutes or hours rather than days or weeks.
- Remain focused on growing the business, rather than maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Scale up and down easily as demand peaks and ebbs.
Aarisha provides infrastructure installed on core and edge data center locations, with infrastructure services consumed just like a cloud service. Combining the speed and flexibility of the public cloud with the security and control of on-premises infrastructure, this best-of-breed enterprise solution also enables unparalleled consistency between public cloud and on-premises environments.
This new construct enables IT teams to provision IaaS solutions for their core and edge data centers, just as they would normally provision Infrastructure-as-a-Service from public cloud providers. IT administrators can quickly place an order online, and the servers, storage and networking hardware and software will be delivered to their data center and installed by Aarisha Consultant.
By providing Infrastructure-as-a-Service capabilities within a data center, Aarisha delivers significant benefits for every level of IT.
- IT operations can remain focused on value-added services by offloading routine maintenance and upgrades.
- IT architects can simplify workload management by utilizing VMware's hybrid cloud control plane.
- IT security can eliminate the need to track and secure workloads across multiple environments by easily and uniformly applying security policies.
- Developers can accelerate application development by building for a single environment.
- CIOs and CTOs can work with one vendor and one contract for all core and edge data center requirements.
With Infrastructure-as-a-Service offerings from Aarisha Cloud, enterprises can bring the benefits of public cloud to the data center, transferring best practices for management and security to all clouds and edge locations