Aarisha's IT services assist you in ensuring that your IT is able to quickly and efficiently adapt to new business requirements. We will provide you with a complete range of IT services that allow you to deliver on this promise while reducing overall costs, improving ROI and still delivering outstanding service quality to your users. We work with you to assess your current IT situation, delivering expert insight and robust recommendations that strengthen your decision-making, in alignment with your business and technology strategies.
Our consultants bring a wealth of experience to your business, navigating the fast moving technology landscape to design and build solutions that unleash your data's potential. We provide unbiased advice based on our extensive experience delivering systems to clients in a variety of sectors, including heavily regulated environments. Our technology experts are able to add real value to projects of all kinds, from high-level enterprise architecture to mobile.
Aarisha IT Services include :
- Project Management : An application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently.
- Virtualization : It can help organizations reduce their server footprint, leverage under-utilized capacity and more effectively manage IT resources.
- Administration : Services include system and software installations, configuration, management, backups & recovery planning, patching, and troubleshooting responding to incidents.
- Managed Services : It allows a business to offload IT operations to a service provider, known as a Managed Services Provider.
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing : Business Intelligence represents the tools and systems that play a key role in the strategic planning process of the corporation. These systems allow a company to gather, store, access and analyze corporate data to aid in decision-making.
- Application Developement : The application software is developed in order to meet the needs of the enterprise.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) : ERP is to facilitate the flow of information so that business decisions can be data-driven.
- Enterprise Applications : Enterprise applications are complex, scalable, distributed, component-based and mission critical. In short, they are highly complex systems.
- Testing & QA : This helps to determine whether the objectives of a developement activity have been met and the deliverable meets the requirements.
- Training : Gain a solid foundation of database concepts, database administration, backup and recovery methods.