Oracle has delivered integration solutions between a number of its major business applications and the Oracle Fusion Middleware components. In particular, Oracle WebCenter is integrated with:
- Oracle JD Edwards
- Oracle Primavera
- Oracle Peoplesoft
- Oracle ATG
- Oracle Siebel
- Oracle E-Business
In all of the above the WenCenter Content repository can be directly used to store appropriate documents and images. This integration is aligned and enhanced with the "Oracle Fusion" version of applications, all of which come with Oracle WebCenter technology as key to the deployments.
The WebCenter Portal product is able to integrate directly with key application functionality using a range of "Task flows" and Portlets. This application functionality is further enhanced by WebCenter Portal's integration with other parts of the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack including Oracle Identity Management, Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPM/BPEL, Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search.
Aarisha's Oracle WebCenter service practice provides the following services to help meet an organization's goals:
- Web experience management
- Composite applications and mash-ups
- Seamless integration with all enterprise content
- Web 2.0 services such as wikis, blogs, discussion forums, presence, social networks, emails, events and calendars
- A web integration strategy for existing web applications
- User-driven customization and personalization
- Analytics to report on activity and content usage
- Delivery of web content through mobile channels
- Worklists that show the users their task list
- Content retrieval from multiple repositories
Aarisha Inc's extensive knowledge of WebCenter products has enabled it to gain practical experience of implementing solutions which implement WebCenter Integration with the Oracle applications.