Methodology Development and Customization
The Project Management (PM) methodology is closely aligned with the Project Management Institute (PMI) project management framework. The PM methodology begins with the PMI framework and tailors it to meet our customer's needs and unique business environment. Fundamental to the PM methodology are the five (5) pillars of successful project management:
- Scope Definition
- Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Risk Management
- Change Management
We end up with creation of a system development life cycle and methodology to reflect the best practices. We realize that the most important functions of sound project management are to ensure:
- Management is aware of all activities related to the project
- Proper and thorough communication occurs between the staff and customer
- Customer expectations are effectively managed
- Projects are completed within cost and schedule constraints
- Projects are completed in compliance with System Development Methodology.
Our project management approach is based on the principle of "best practice" project management-incorporating processes and techniques that are appropriate for the environment, culture, and special conditions found in the client organization. Our processes and procedures provide a disciplined, iterative approach to initiating, planning, controlling, and reporting of the tasks and responsibilities of the project. Our goal is to ensure the production of high-quality products that meet the needs of its end-users, within a predictable schedule and budget, making the best use of time, techniques, and people.