Oracle Directory Services
User directories form the backbone of Identity Management Solution
Enterprise user directories are the foundation of any IDM implementation, storing user account, profile and real-time information that enable required application authentication and authorization features.
Over time, many companies have built multiple such repositories in order to support their growing regulatory and organizational needs. With the evolving requirements, support and maintenance of these systems grow more complex and costly. There are added challenges due to information duplication and lack of compliance policies are experienced frequently.
Aarisha's team of Directory Services experts has worked with countless enterprise clients to design and implement Directory solutions that can scale with their evolving needs. Often times, this includes consolidating multiple LDAP-based repositories into a single enterprise-wide user store and designing processes that improve efficiencies during on-boarding and off-boarding of user accounts. Our Directory Services include:
- Advising on enterprise directory implementations, including LDAP consolidation initiatives
- Scoping and planning of enterprise user directory solutions
- Designing of logical and physical architectures for directory infrastructure
- Implementing LDAP-based user stores
- Migrating data from legacy repositories
- Outsourcing of maintenance and production support for LDAP infrastructure
We build rock solid directories - performance, scalability and manageability included
Centralized identity directories are critical components of many identity management implementations - but they are often overlooked.In our many years of designing and deploying large, mission-critical directory services, we've been successful in part because we don't treat directories like a commodity. Our designs not only satisfy raw performance requirements, they also address manageability and future scalability. Our directory architects and engineers build systems that are fast, reliable and maintainable.
We can help customers build enterprise directories for:
- Identity management systems infrastructure
- Centralized data management (white pages)
- Authentication and authorization for UNIX systems and relational databases
- Data synchronization with Microsoft Active Directory and other third party LDAPs
- Build on a solid foundation.