Our OpenStack consultants can provide you with full array of cloud platform development services for OpenStack including development, custom solution, implementations, support, training and system integrations.
OpenStack supports both private and public cloud deployments. It fulfills two main requirements of the cloud: massive scalability and simplicity of implementation. We work closely with clients to assess their goals and challenges, ensuring we deliver the most appropriate OpenStack solution to meet their needs and goals as well as provide the competitive advantage in the marketplace that they are looking for.
Eliminate Vendor Lock-In With OpenStack
Reaping the benefits of the cloud is on every enterprise's wish list but cost concerns in building a private cloud using commercially available solutions often come in the way. OpenStack cloud framework offers the ability to create and manage private clouds without the lock-in requirements of proprietary cloud platforms. However, the key challenge in OpenStack deployment is managing a collection of disparate services from several open source projects.
How We Help
Aarisha's expertise with cloud-in-a-box solution facilitates the seamless adoption of OpenStack-based private cloud, to enhance flexibility, reduce licensing costs, and protect sensitive data.
The cloud-in-a-box solution is a pre-configured, pre-tuned and pre-tested private cloud for in-house development and testing with rapid infrastructure provisioning. We configure and customize a complete solution including the deployment of OpenStack components and their integration with the workflow engine and other open sources systems, such as Chef and Puppet.
Leverage cloud-in-a-box to deploy OpenStack:
- Quick Provisioning: Self-service portal reduces resource procurement time from months to minutes thereby eliminating long approval cycles.
- Containment: Automation layer controls resource sprawling by auto de-provisioning and eliminating long approval cycles.
- Re-usable Templates : Save and share configuration through re-usable templates, thereby reducing time and efforts.
- One-click Stack Deployment : Easily deploy and configure a complete development/testing/production stack comprising all required server components such as app, web, and database server using pre-defined templates from a service catalogue.
- All infrastructure components as a service : Facilitates automated provisioning of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Database as a Service(DBaaS), Storage as a Service(SaaS), and Network as a Service(NaaS)
We work closely with clients to assess their goals and challenges, ensuring we deliver the most appropriate OpenStack solution to meet their needs and goals as well as provide the competitive advantage in the marketplace that they are looking for.