Oracle VM Server
Aarisha provides Virtualization solutions to enable clients to remotely manage servers and computers. This allows our clients to concentrate on what's important: their missions.
Organizations managing systems and data center prioritize server consolidation as a critical business requirement. With the real cost savings and benefits that can be realized with virtualization; such as reduced server sprawl, increased ROI on hardware through hardware consolidation, energy and space reduction, and more; many organizations are applying a strategy for virtualization.
This approach also helps IT improve service levels by implementing cost-effective virtualization-based high availability, disaster recovery, and business continuity solutions.
Achieving an optimized infrastructure using server virtualization is not an easy task. Challenges include:
- Identifying candidates for consolidation: Identifying servers that are good candidates to be virtualized. Design or identify virtualization hosts: Designing or building servers that have sufficient resources to host virtual guest systems and workloads.
- Physical to virtual migration: Converting a physical server into a virtualized guest system rather than rebuild the physical server on the virtualized guest manually.
- Virtualized guest system placement: Determining the best virtualization host to handle the requirements of the guest system or workload.
Oracle VM can result in significant business benefits, such as:
- Improved Oracle operational efficiency with self service Oracle Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS) virtual machines
- Reduced Oracle operational expenses with total control over Oracle licenses.
- Minimize implementation risks and accelerate the business benefits and cost savings of virtualizing your Oracle investment with our Oracle VM Jumpstart Service.
Aarisha's consultants will work with your team to implement Oracle VM.
Aarisha's experience with Oracle VM
- Oracle VM Server