Oracle Webcenter Sites
Oracle WebCenter Sites offers the most comprehensive set of social computing capabilities including user-generated content (UGC), social login, socialsharing, and enterprise-class tools for UGC moderation and management, enabling organizations to offer an engaging and interactive online experience that benefits both the brand and the business.
- Add user-generated content such as comments, reviews, polls, and blogs to websites.
- Manage user-generated content to enterprise standards with robust and easy-to-use moderation tools.
- Dynamically deliver popular website content using user-generated content ratings
- Enable social login and social sharing with Facebook and Twitter out-of-the-box.
- Expand social login and social sharing to over 20 more social networks.
- Drive customer engagement and brand loyalty through the creation of social and interactive online experiences.
- Remove barriers to registration and facilitate social interaction among site visitors with social login.
- Extend the reach of your brand through social sharing.
- Simplify moderation and management of user-generated content to enterprise standards.
WebCenter Sites excels at Web Experience Management (WEM) by engaging customers across web, mobile and social channels. Organizations are provided the tools to get web content and campaigns to market faster and create interactive on-line experiences.
Oracle WebCenter Sites has been created from the software acquired from Fatwire and the functionality available from Oracle Site Studio. Aarisha Inc has significant skills in these technologies and understands the issues of web site usage which has led to the evolution of "Web Experience Management".
By using WebCenter Sites we can:
- Create, manage, and moderate pertinent, targeted, and interactive online experiences.
- Optimize customer engagement across web, mobile, and social channels.
- Manage a worldwide online presence capable of integrating with other customer experience applications.
Aarisha Inc has worked on several WebCenter Sites implementations across a range of industries. Our Webcenter team has skilled consultants with many years of WebCenter Sites experience. Several of our WebCenter Sites engagements have been part of large transformation and customer management programs with integration points required for a variety of back-end systems and ERP applications.