Oracle Identity Manager
Oracle Identity Manager is a highly flexible and scalable enterprise identity management system that is designed to administer user access privileges across a company's resources throughout the entire identity management life cycle, from initial on-boarding to final de-provisioning of an identity. Oracle Identity Manager is built on a state-of-the-art Java EE architecture.
Aarisha has a several real-world production experiences working with Oracle Identity Manager. Our model is to collaborate with our clients and provide subject matter expertise and knowledge transfer throughout our deployment to empower our clients to perform further expansion of the overall Identity Management framework.
We have a tremendous amount of experience and success integrating applications into Oracle Identity Manager, including (but not limited to): PeopleSoft HCM, Lawson, SAP ERP, Datatel, ADP HR, Ellucian Banner, Oracle e-Business Suite 11i/R12, MS Active Directory, Office 365, Salesforce.com, Remedy, HP Service Desk, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, SunOne LDAP/Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Tivoli Directory Server, Novell eDirectory, Oracle Database, MS SQL, MySQL, RACF, IBM DB2, MS Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes, Office 365, Google Apps, FACETS, and many others.
Aarisha provides an experienced delivery team of seasoned IDM professionals for every Oracle Identity Management project, working under the direction of our clients in a blended-team model that focuses on the critical elements of a successful Identity Management Program for the duration of the proposed project. These elements include:
- Aligning strategy with business objectives.
- Understanding the current state of the relevant technology infrastructures, which include: the major identity stores, major identifiers, server platforms, data centers, networking environment, account management processes, current issues and upcoming initiatives
- Designing a flexible, extensible, and easy to manage architecture
- Performing the planning, design and development for the Oracle Identity Manager infrastructure
- Replacement of home grown identity management tools/systems, existing vendor technologies, and both manual and batch processes with Oracle Identity Manager
- Providing our customers with a team of Aarisha consultants that have successfully designed and deployed Oracle Identity Manager into production at other customers
- Providing knowledge transfer and training to client technical level staff
- Delivering the solution on-time and within budget
Aarisha strongly believes in building a robust base infrastructure, which will form the foundation for the subsequent Identity Management phases. The solution proposed by Aarisha enables our customers to move forward in the subsequent phases by leveraging the core OIM infrastructure developed in the initial phase.
Self-service identity management drives user productivity, increases user satisfaction and optimizes IT efficiency. Universal delegated administration enhances security and reduces costs.
Requests with approval workflows and policy-driven provisioning improves IT efficiency, enhances security and enables compliance.
- Password management reduces IT help desk costs and improves service levels.
- Integration solutions featuring Adapter Factory and pre-configured connectors enables quick and low cost system integration.
Increased security: Enforce internal security policies and eliminate potential security threats from rogue, expired and unauthorized accounts and privileges.
Enhanced regulatory compliance: Cost-effectively enforce and attest to regulatory requirements (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, 21 CFR Part 11, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA) associated with identifying who has access privileges to sensitive data.
- Streamlined operations: Reduce inefficiency and improve service levels by automating repeatable user administration tasks.
- Improved business responsiveness: Get users productive faster through immediate access to key applications and systems.
- Reduced costs: Reduce IT costs through efficient staff usage and common security infrastructure.
- Oracle Identity Manager