Elasticsearch is a search engine based on Lucene. It provides a distributed, multitenant-capable full-text search engine with an HTTP web interface and schema-free JSONdocument.
Elasticsearch, an open source search platform, will now offer PeopleSoft customers an even greater and enhanced search performance that is easier to install, deploy and manage moving forward.
The Secure Search Model will be placed over the top of Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch will offer backup and failover support as well.
It provides scalable search, has near real-time search.
Elasticsearch will still utilize the PeopleSoft Search Framework. With this Search Framework, customers can transition smoothly between SES and Elasticsearch. The end user experience will remain virtually unchanged, as the UI and functionality will stay the same.
Aarisha Inc. can help you with
- Elasticsearch installation, configuration and integration
- Distributed search strategies
- High performance data ingestion pipelines
- Index optimization to ensure relevancy
- Elasticsearch relevancy tuning
- Migration from old Secure Search Engine to Elasticsearch
- In-depth reporting and analysis of search information and usage
Elasticsearch Relevancy Tuning
- Aarisha provides Elasticsearch relevancy tuning services specifically targeted to search quality that are designed to surface and enhance highly relevant information.You can benefit from our proven methodology, innovent works with business users, technical staff and other stakeholders to systematically review and analyze search behavior to tune Elasticsearch accordingly. Areas that can be tuned and improved include:
- Search results from keyword searching
- Stategies for tuning for precision and recall
- Using entity extraction and metadata
- Autocomplete results in the search box
- For eCommerce, product data augmentation with data such as sales margin, popularity or search analytics
- Magento Elasticsearch tuning