Aarisha provides Virtualization solutions to enable clients to remotely manage servers and computers. This allows our clients to concentrate on what’s important: their missions. Organizations managing systems and data center prioritize server consolidation as a critical business requirement.
With the real cost savings and benefits that can be realized with virtualization; such as reduced server sprawl, increased ROI on hardware through hardware consolidation, energy and space reduction, and more; many organizations are applying a strategy for virtualization. This approach also helps IT improve service levels by implementing cost-effective virtualization-based high availability, disaster recovery, and business continuity solutions. Achieving an optimized infrastructure using server virtualization is not an easy task. Challenges include:
Oracle VM can result in significant business benefits, such as: ,
- Identifying candidates for consolidation: Identifying servers that are good candidates to be virtualized.
Design or identify virtualization hosts: Designing or building servers that have sufficient resources to host virtual guest systems and workloads.
- Physical to virtual migration: Converting a physical server into a virtualized guest system rather than rebuild the physical server on the virtualized guest manually.
- Virtualized guest system placement: Determining the best virtualization host to handle the requirements of the guest system or workload.
Aarisha's consultants will work with your team to implement Oracle VM.
- improved Oracle operational efficiency with self service Oracle Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS) virtual machines
- reduced Oracle operational expenses with total control over Oracle licenses.
- Minimize implementation risks and accelerate the business benefits and cost savings of virtualizing your Oracle investment with our Oracle VM Jumpstart Service.