The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
- Strategic balancing of fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities and lifespan v/s the on-demand cloud computing-based solutions
- Assessing the technical capabilities or constraints and associated business requirements tied to private, public or hybrid cloud solutions
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud information systems leading to potential information security risks, fraud and / or revenue loss
- Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing and sharing data
- Developing an organizational change strategy supporting and aligned with cloud adoption
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to ensure maximum business value, including guidance on what workloads to migrate to which type of cloud computing and for what type of cost and service level or support model
Our offerings can provide a direct and strong impact to your Business Platforms in the cloud. These include:
- Delivering and managing best-of-breed cloud ecosystems with the convenience of a single point of accountability.
- Comprehensive services from strategy, planning, and cloud setup to migration, creation and aggregation of cloud services
- Outcome-based pricing and SLA-based service assurance
Aarisha Cloud B2B Service — Ready-to-deploy, cloud-based configurations of Aarisha B2B and Integration products provide a unique combination of visibility, agility, security, and technical capabilities for your organization and your entire trading community. You can use Aarisha Cloud B2B Service to:
- Top-line growth with offerings that drive your transformation and innovation needs
- Bottom-line efficiencies through process standardization, Capex to Opex conversion, and outcome-based pricing
- Single point of accountability and SLA-based service assurance
Assess your cloud-readiness quotient with Aarisha Cloud Advisory Services. Draw up a cloud-adoption road map. Estimate your return on investment (ROI) and define a customized business service catalog, together with deployment options, based on the unique needs of your enterprise.
- Consolidate legacy systems and migrate your high-value and/or high-traffic partners to a more cost-effective, secure and agile cloud solution.
- Extend your existing EDI, XML and ERP applications (such as SAP and Lawson) outside your enterprise with comprehensive B2B integration functionality.
- Replace costly VANs and gain control over critical high-value interactions with an Aarisha managed private cloud solution.
- Meet new business needs, rapidly, without impacting your existing legacy environment.
Build a robust and secure cloud computing environment of your choice – private, hybrid or service provider cloud – by making use of best-in-class technologies and standard processes from Aarisha to deliver infrastructure as a service (IaaS) as well as application platform as a service (PaaS).
- Readiness assessment workshops
- Cloud-adoption road map
- ROI and business cases
- Identification of the business services catalog
- Organizational change management
- Governance, risk and compliance advisory
We bring multiple services together (aggregation) to ensure that data and processes are integrated across your diverse on-premise and cloud-based services (integration). We also address the overall organizational needs as well as the unique change management needs of your enterprise (customization) – providing consolidated metering and billing, so you can get a unified view of your cloud resource usage and optimize such usage. Systems can go down unexpectedly, due to bad maintenance or frequent errors. It can take a long time before systems administrators notice that a system is down. This means that there’s a long time between the beginning and the actual solving of the problem. To prevent this, it is necessary to continuously monitor your IT systems and infrastructure. There are several monitoring systems available. When your company uses Oracle products like databases and Fusion Middleware, Oracle Enterprise Manager is the best tool for the job. Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) is a very powerful enterprise IT management suite. In the past, it was only used for monitoring Oracle Databases and Oracle traditional IT environments. Since the 11g version, there have been improvements for monitoring Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Weblogic, SOA suite, OSB, etc. In version 12c, the possibilities have been increased to allow the monitoring of Oracle’s Cloud solutions like the Exalogic, Exadata and Exalystics engineered systems. Hence the OEM is renamed to OEM Cloud Control 12c. Besides Oracle products, it’s also capable of monitoring other vendors’ products like JBOSS, IBM WebSphere and MS SQL server. The biggest benefits of OEM Cloud Control 12c are:
- Private cloud IaaS and PaaS enablement services
- Hybrid cloud-enablement services
- External service provider enablement services
- Make it possible for system administrators and engineers to act instead of react
- Get alerts on time before incidents occur with databases, systems or applications
- Keep the database and systems up-to-date with the newest (security) patches and updates
- Get quick and easy management reports of systems and database uptime and performance
- Get maximum return on IT management investments
|Post an RFI/RFP
Thank you for your interest in Aarisha Inc products and services
Send your requirements to
We will get in touch with you shortly.